Pages

Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops Review


The cold weather is officially upon us. Change in the weather often results in colds and viruses.  Fight your sore throats with Pine Bros softish throat drops. Pine Bros is a company that had been around for along time, to be exact they were established in 1870. Given the fact they have been around for so long I thought I would have heard about them but I never knew this kind of product existed. Thanks to the generous people at Pine Bros I was able to try the flavors strawberry and honey.

Now I know you are probably wondering why are these throat drops considered soft. Well it because these throat drops are actually soft but firm. With the soft texture of the drops it actually makes for a more pleasant throat drop experience, especially if your throat is really raw. Unlike many other cough drops you do not have the nasty after taste or the menthol.



The wild cherry flavor is not too sweet at all. The taste is actually more of a natural dried strawberry. Half way through the drop you will notice that it loses it flavor but now you can actually feel the drop soothing your throat.


The honey flavor is amazing. I am going to be completely honest here. I hate honey. I was scared to try it but for my readers sake I did. The honey drops are sweet and have a very mild taste. So if like me if you don’t like honey do not be turned away by the flavor.

I would defiantly recommend these throat drops to almost anyone I met. Even though the texture may not be for everyone these drops are defiantly something you need to try out. If you haven’t seen these throat drops don’t worry they are making their way back into the market and can be found at your local CVS for about $3. The product will come in a 32 count bag or 26 count pucks.

You can order Pine Bros here.

Connect with Pine Bros.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment