Pages

EverEZlashes Review


I received a pack of everEZlashes by kiss in my bride to be voxbox. I featured my box earlier this month you can read about it here.

Typically I am turned away from false eyelashes except for a grand event. False eyelashes have always seemed to be a hassle for me and I could never understand how people could put on false lashes everyday. Like where do you find the time to concentrate on putting on lashes?

What I love about the everEZlashes is that they are so easy to apply. It took me less then 5 minutes to apply these babies and they looked great. Why are these lashes so easy to apply? Well because Kiss came up with a brilliant idea to add red strings to these lashes. The red string allows to you move the lashes to the correct area without having to completely remove the lash and reapply.

These falsies are even re-usable if taking care of properly. If you are a beginner at applying lashes I would defiantly recommend these falsies to you. Even experiences beauty queens can appreciate the perfect easy application.

EverEZlashes retail for about $3 at your local drug store or mass retail stores. I suggest you go grab a pair and look great at those holiday parties you have coming up.

**I received these lashes as part of a influenster box I am not required by any means to write this review. All opinions are 100% honest and mine.**



No comments:

Post a Comment