Pages

Ateevia Botanica's PRIME Review



I am a stay at home mommy who makes most of her money working online. Working online I tend to sit alot and with the typing my wrist sometimes become achy. My son is also now weighing in at 24 pounds. Picking him up and putting him down causes minor aches and pains in my back. So when ever there is a product that can help ease the pain I am sure to try it out.



I received a tube of Ateevia botanica: prime daily pain defense cream to try out and I must say I am in love. I literally keep this tube in my desk so I can apply when needed. The instructions tell you to use 2-3 times a day. Don't worry though the cream has no sideaffects. Ateevia botenica is 100% natural. I love when I find all natural health products.

What kind of pains can Ateevia treat?

  • Arthritis/arthritic joints
  • Carpel tunnel syndrome
  • Tendinitis/tennis elbow
  • Planter fasciitis
  • Bursitis
  • Sport strains and bruises
  • Myalgia/lower back pain

With Ateevia Botanica being all natural and treating so many different types of pain I do recommend this product to almost anyone seeking a pain reliever.

Since Ateevia is all natural the cream is brown instead of white because it doesn't have all the whitening chemicals in it. Ateevia also has a pleasant smell, to me it smells like that great conditioner you receive when you dye your hair at home but when you rub it in it gives off the smell of veet hair remover.


One of the main reasons I truly love Ateevia Botanica is the fact that when I apply the cream I can continue to type immediately after use. I reason I can do so is because your skin absorbs the cream so fast and doesn't leave your hand greasy at all. You can also feel the cream working immediately, it has this light cool feeling to it. No burning sensation which is another plus because I am able to pickup my son immediately and not worry about the cream burning his skin.

CONNECT WITH ATEEVIA BOTANICA.
FACEBOOK
WEBSITE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment